<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Test 2, Research Paper and Presentation 

To all students: I have had all the students in the roster called to come in on Saturday for help. I hope you are one of those students who took advantage of this time. I will also be here on Wednesday evening from 5-9 PM to help students who want to catch up. Thursday April 29 is DROP DATE, with a W as a grade. I have opened the test again for students who couldn't take it. It will only be open until Thursday evening so this will be your last chance to take it. Test 2 will open on May 1st. You will not be able to get extensions on Test 2. Please check this blog regularly and send me email at joy.chase@evc.edu with any questions. I hope you have all completed Assignments 1-7 by now and have your topic approved. Do the steps in the next assignments and send in your completed research paper next week. Start preparing your presentation while you are writing your research paper. The Presentation is weighted as the FINAL so please take time and do it well. I would like the Presentations to be turned it by May 10. Please check the schedule/calendar for updates and for help on the Presentations. I will be posting the presentations here on this blog. You can check the archives for last semester's presentations.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment